After a party nobody will ever forget, we could not wait to announce that – The Color Festival Cardiff – will return in 2016 for a bigger, more colourful & more explosive party. In 2016 Splott Warehouse will open its gates for the return of “The Happiest Festival in the World” & the ultimate start to the summer.
Having now played host to Annie Mac, Alex Adair, Disciples, High Contrast, Oliver Heldens, R3wrie & Varski, Redlight, SecondCity & The Golden Boy we intend to take the line up to the next level. Some of the worlds biggest DJ’s will take to the stage of Splott Warehouse whilst thousands of brightly coloured party goers paint the Warehouse and themselves every colour of the rainbow!
Check our Facebook fan page: The Color Festival // Cardiff
All info up to date:
- Date: Saturday, 27th of August 2016
- Venue: Splott Warehouse, Cardiff
- Times: Starte at 2pm until late
- Age limit: This is a 18+ festival. (no ID no entry)
- Dresscode: Please dress WHITE.
- No Go’s: Dangerous Items, own colour bags, food, drinks
- Definitely allowed: Cool signs, costumes, etc.
- Big Throws: Approx. every hour. The first colour big throw will happen around 4pm.
- Tickets: Online at: Amiando or with local ticket sellers
Our 2016 Line Up:
The line up for our even bigger 2016 event will be announced within the next weeks.
- Online: www.amiando.de/tcf-cardiff
- Local ticket sellers
The Splott Warehouse has been an incredible venue for numerous festivals in the past years. This is the place where also our first UK The Color Festival happened in 2014.
- Adress: Splott Market, Titan Road, CF24 5JB Cardiff
Earn your free Color Festival ticket:
If you sell 10 tickets to our Color Festival Cardiff event you will earn yourself a free ticket! Become a rep for our 2016 event today.
Sign up here: www.thecolourfestivalcardiff.co.uk/rep